Friday, January 13, 2012

Greetings, and welcome to the Prepping Pastor Blog. Here I intend to give a Christian prospective on prepping for possible Without Rule Of Law, economic crash scenarios, and preparing for worst case scenarios to life here on earth. I have been approached by a publisher to write a Christian Prospective on this subject, and have been given free reign as to subject matter that is included. I would like to invite any reader of this blog to input things into which you as a reader would like to see covered in the book, and I will acknowledge these ideas from the readers in the book as well. I will be using this blog to put out ideas as well for peer testing and reaction. I ask you all to join me, as we explore the Bibles take and attempt to gain a focus on how we can both prepare as well as remain true to our faith.

Pastor James

No comments:

Post a Comment